How can so many bad things happen in such a short amont of time? I thought new year huh new attitude guess I really didn't count on all the old things that bring right back to where you were in the first place. So I guess I need no I must develope a new attitude towards the old things to make them better this time around . Just venting and had no one I really wanted to talk to so I thought that I would tell you.
Latanya
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Ugh been there hate when that happens its like a dominoe effect.... BUT there is always light at the end of the tunnel :)
ReplyDeleteKeep your faith and head up and be positive even when you feel you have nothing left in you you must try to be positive (sometimes easier said than done but very possible to do). There's a quote I read once and I really liked it "God doesn't give us more than we can handle". Whenever I have gone or go thru a tough time I know I am being tested so I keep my head up and stay positive and do what I gotta do to make it.
Hope all is well now with you I know this post is a few days old
take care :)