Thursday, March 18, 2010

Well it's over

Hello all Ireally don't know who is still using there blog but I am going to vent and if you wanrt to read youcan...
Well I guess I did not do as great a job as I wanted to in my A&P 1 class but I did not fail Ithink that it was kind of hard tryint to get two 7 - 10 page papers ready at the same time but I did get through most of it whew!!!!

And then there is my 18tearold who is now feeling himself and getting into more trouble than I feel I can handle he doesn't understand that if he keeps this up he will be on his own whenyour friends get into more trouble than the law should alow then you would think that common sense would kick in and tell him that being homeless is not something that he would want for himself, but oh no his friends are the best thing for him and they all make sure he is okay...... that is til you need somewhere to live and their parents don't want to take on the responsibility of a loser kid/grown up who couldn't hack it with his own parents. Anyway if there are any mothers out there dealing with there older teen children please answer me or at least give me some typw of idea of where to turn to.

~L

No comments:

Post a Comment