Monday, March 8, 2010

Unit 9 blog

Hye all well we have made it to the end I am a bit nervous though I am still havein gsome issues with the length of my paper I have been working on it for days now and what makes it even worse is that I have two paper s due Tuesday this really sucks I am beginnig to feel so stressed out and tired I will be so glad when this is all behind me I hope I never have to write two papers at the same time again. I do have to say I have learned alot about my topic for this class, it made me take a look at my sister inlaws sons theyboth seem to show the characteristics of my topic, I mean I am no medical doctor but I do observe and see things the moms don'twant to see. Anyways one more week and then I will be able to relax and breath again I will not feel as if I am drowning anymore, good luck to everyone!!!.
~L

No comments:

Post a Comment