Discuss any issues you have had throughout the process.
• How do you feel about the comments, or lack of comments, that have been made to your blog posts?
• Do you plan to continue your blog even after the course?
I thought at one point that I loveed to write but taking this course has made me wonder if writing to express myself is something that I would do all the time? I still enjoy writing, it makes me feel better when I get it out and I have also learned that I enjoy having a blog!!! something that I did not think I would enjoy. The only trouble I had with writitng this paper was findinf a topic and making it persuasive , I thank Professor Butler for her positive feedback on my paper and I hope that I write a great final paper for this class.
I know sometimes peoples lives are busy and I don't mind if my blogs don't get a response I know that I put them out there for anyone to read and Iam ok with that, as far as continuing to blog after this class......... I think I will Ireally enjoy venting to no one in particular.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment