Monday, February 22, 2010

I am so stuck.....

Well I thought that I liked dto write until this assignment came into my life I don't know why I am having such a hard time writing this paper all I had to do was pick a topic, research it, take a stand and then write.... usually writing is so easy for me all I have learned this week is that my new topic makes me angry how can so many mothers be so irresponsible? I mean ok I get it alot of people drink but when youfind out that you are pregnant common sense should say ok drinking bad idea, right? but no some women continue to drink and then they want to blame the doctors when there children are born and there not that all too beautiful baby that should have been. That is so sad to me then they don't want them or they don't have the time and patience to deal with what they created so they place the burden on someone else (their parents) I did learn something not all children are born with the physical deformities of FAS ( fetal alcohol syndrom) some of the symtoms manifest as the child grows and shows up as agression, hyperactivity,behavioral problems what new parents determine as ther kid having ADD/ADHD it's a very interesting topic I give it that I just hope that I am giving it the right spin it needs to sell my opinion. bye for now L

No comments:

Post a Comment