Hey y'all my personal writing choice is freewriting, the reason I like this style is ecause it's free there is nothing that you can do wrong it is all yours no rules to follow just the ability to say what you like without being judged.
As far as my academics the only challenges that I find myself having is time it's getting harder now to find time to do my school work and study, be a mom, wife, friend, nurse, counselor oh and an ATM!!! (lol just to my son) it's beginningto get a little stressful since I don't have time for myself anymore I am beginning to miss things because I am so tired all the time, but I will graduate and I am proud of myself for taking this journey of self improvement so I will continue until I find my calm. As far as influencing my life I know that something good will come at the end of this so that's what Iam rooting for.
~Latanya
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment