I think of plagiarism as stealing and if you can goto jail for robbing a bank there should be a penalty for stealing someones hard work, just imagine the time and effort it takes to com up with original ideas then someone just walks away with all the fame without putting in any of the work. Come on people youlike it when someone gives you praise for a job well done then you should do the same for others hard work, they desreve it.
I don't know what I would do if someone stole my idea I do know that I would never shut up about it everyone would know that whom ever it was that stole my idea was a thief.
So just give proper credit to those whos hard work has helped you along in your academic or professional life there not asking much just o be recognized for there time and work.
~Latanya
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment