Hello class mates and all who read this I am in sort of a delimma, I like the topic that I chose for my final project but can't seem to grasp the concept of a persuasive essay. hmmm so I have decided to try another topic I looked throughthe ones the professor had available and thought that I would try Fetal alcohol syndrome now I have ben trying to research as much as I can to pull a paper together in the few short days that I have left good thing it's only a rough draft so I can aford to make the mistakes of a draft then go back and polish it up in the end.
Thesis statement:Fetal alcohol syndrome the effects on parents, grandparents and teachers.
If anyone has something to say or offer to aid in my decision please do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment