Friday, May 7, 2010

Just another day

I started this blog for school and although I don't visit it very much and I don't know if anyones reads it I often find myself coming back here to release some type of stress or anxiety that I am going through at the moment so here is my issue this week. I am married and have been for almost 11 years now, for the past four years I have ben single handedly taking care of everything (bills, kids....) and my husband doesn't see anything wrong with that I only work part time at a job that only pays me $10.67 an hour and I am trying to take care of a family of four this is beginning to get a lot stressful for me and I am getting tired and the more I say I need help the more my pleading goes unanswered, what am I to do? I need help with our economy getting so bad I am afraid that we are going to become homeless that is something that I cannot handle again we were homeless for 3 years already and he just ran off, huh! guess I was dumb for letting heim come back in the first place, but when you have been withthe same person your whole life that's a strong bond to that person we have been together for 20+ years wish Iknew what to do talking just ain't getting it....

No comments:

Post a Comment