Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Stressed

I am feeling alittle indifferent today I guess thats how you would say it, I love school and always have it has been my savior from the bad things all my life as long as I could get away from my life and live in another then I knew everything would be alright, but lately things are beginning to change for me I don't feel as great about life as I should Imean I have a beautiful family and we have our share of problems just like everyone else but, it seems as if laely I am just a little on the edge of blowing up and although I try to bite my tongue (ALOT) I am just keeping all that frustration locked up inside of me and it is beginnig to take its toll on my spirit and my flesh.........

No comments:

Post a Comment