Wednesday, July 18, 2012
Today is not a good day I don't know what is making it this way? I wish I knew of a way to release this tension, stress and anger befor I self destruct, I do not want to cry but lately I have found myself tearing up at just about anything and everythng then it turns into anger. Deep breath "woooosaaaaa" if I keep telling myself this mantra maybe it will make me feel better or atleast help me to release what ever it is I am trying to let go of. I do have sisters and a brother whom I can call but we are all suffering the same illness "MOM" we miss her all the same me I think alot more since I am the only one who did not get to see her befor she past it's kinda hard to believe I hadn't seen her since 2006 no one should miss seeing there parents for that long.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment